Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
The Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence is an interdisciplinary research centre within the University of Cambridge that explores the opportunities and challenges to humanity from the development of artificial intelligence.
The Centre brings together academics from the fields of computer science, philosophy, social science and others and is a collaboration led by the University of Cambridge with links to the Oxford Martin School at the University of Oxford, Imperial College London, and the University of California, Berkeley. The Centre has a memorandum of understanding with the Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs at The Australian National University.
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk
- Future of Humanity Institute
- Future of Life Institute
- Machine Intelligence Research Institute
- "The future of intelligence: Cambridge University launches new centre to study AI and the future of humanity". University of Cambridge. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Care, Adam. "Cambridge University launches £10 million AI research centre, to 'move away from science fiction'". Cambridge News. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Bell School signs MoU with Cambridge University AI centre". Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs, ANU. October 5, 2018.
|This article relating to the University of Cambridge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|