Joseph R. D'Cruz
Joseph R. D'Cruz is a professor of strategic management at the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management. D'Cruz has worked with the University of Toronto since 1979. Amongst other various positions, D'Cruz has held the title of Academic Co-Director of the Advanced Health Leadership Program since 2007, and Academic Director of the Health Care Executive Programs since 2001. D'Cruz was also the Murray B. Koffler Chair between 2003 and 2006.
D'Cruz has earned the following academic degrees, listed in order of certification:
- 1963 - Bachelor of Arts, University of the Punjab
- 1965 - Master of Business Administration, University of Karachi
- 1979 - Doctor of Business Administration, Harvard University
- McGuffin, Ken (2003-09-23). "$2-Million Murray B. Koffler Chair in Pharmacy Management Named at University of Toronto". Rotman School of Management. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Joseph R. D'Cruz". Rotman School of Management. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- D'Cruz, Joseph R. (May 2009). "Curriculum Vitae". Retrieved 2010-02-02.
|This biography of a Canadian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|